Answers at Sunday’s Zoom, 3.30 pm – click on this link:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/2732176599?pwd=dkwxOG4zOXdGWmh0NXB6a21MMklMUT09 or in your send home letter next week. This quiz is produced by Christian Aid so do think about sending them something this Harvest.
1. Apart from the United Kingdom, name two other European countries where residents drive on the left.
2. What is the capital of the US state of Alaska?
3. Which is the further distance as the crow flies: from London to New York or from London to St. Petersburg?
4. What is the name of the second-highest mountain the United Kingdom after Ben Nevis?
5. Which English city did poet Matthew Arnold describe as ‘the city of dreaming spires’?
6. In which UK city would you find Waverley station?
7. What is the national currency of Peru?
8. In which English county would you find Cotswold Wildlife Park and Gardens?
9. Name two of the three US states which border California.
10. Which is the taller structure: the Empire State Building or Trump International Hotel and Tower?